Situated on one of the most prestigious streets in Old Westbury, the superbly sophisticated brick home exudes a genuine charm that is easy to fall in love with. Elegantly manicured lawns, expansive outdoor terrace and glistening pool, make for a relaxing summers retreat enjoyed with friends and family. The refined grace of a traditional Country Manor are exemplified throughout this home with 6 beautifully appointed bedrooms, 7.5 opulent bathrooms and 3 elegant fireplaces; refinement at its very best.
August 3, 2012
August 24, 2010
- SOLD! Classic Country Colonial on 5 Acres in the Heart of Muttontown
- SOLD! Charming, Cozy, & Captivating Cape In The Village of Sea Cliff
- SOLD! MAGNIFICENT GEORGIAN BRICK COLONIAL IN ROSLYN HARBOR
- SOLD! MEDITERRANEAN STYLE RANCH LOCATED ON OVER TWO ACRES IN MUTTONTOWN
- SOLD! Very Rare Custom Built ‘Frank Lloyd Wright’ Prairie House Designed By Edgar Tafel