This charming 1920’s, “Great Gatsby” Carriage Home stands serenely on 2.35 secluded Lattingtown acres. Located on a peaceful cul-de-sac in an area of spectacular estates, this historical showpiece radiates the romance and grace of a bygone era. The exceptional home offers 5 Bedrooms and three full baths including a Master Bedroom, formal Dining Room, den and much more. Its impressive interior features original architectural details and large sun-drenched rooms – a perfect country home. The beautiful, level property boasts lush, sweeping lawns accented by gardens, specimen plantings and inviting patios.Locust Valley schools. For more information click here
Townhomes: A Growing Option for 2013?
December 19, 2012
- SOLD! Classic Country Colonial on 5 Acres in the Heart of Muttontown
- SOLD! Charming, Cozy, & Captivating Cape In The Village of Sea Cliff
- SOLD! MAGNIFICENT GEORGIAN BRICK COLONIAL IN ROSLYN HARBOR
- SOLD! MEDITERRANEAN STYLE RANCH LOCATED ON OVER TWO ACRES IN MUTTONTOWN
- SOLD! Very Rare Custom Built ‘Frank Lloyd Wright’ Prairie House Designed By Edgar Tafel