Standing majestically on well over two magnificent acres in Old Westbury, this stunning Colonial is approached by a long circular driveway offering panoramic vistas of beautiful landscaping. Perfectly designed to facilitate gracious year-round entertaining, the home features an open and airy floor plan exhibiting elegant moldings, gleaming hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, and bright, spacious rooms. It includes an exquisitely appointed chef’s kitchen, a luxurious first floor master suite, and a total of six lovely bedrooms, six designer baths and one powder room. Accessed through several sets of French doors, the spectacular outdoor entertainment area features a new inground Gunite pool, expansive bluestone patio and an inviting and spacious covered veranda. Price now offered at $2,499,000. For more information click here
All-Cash Offers Make Home Buying Competitive
August 8, 2013
Wishing You a Happy New Year!
December 29, 2011
Step into Spring Buying: Home Sales on the Rise!
March 6, 2012
Existing Home Sales still falling
August 24, 2010
- SOLD! Classic Country Colonial on 5 Acres in the Heart of Muttontown
- SOLD! Charming, Cozy, & Captivating Cape In The Village of Sea Cliff
- SOLD! MAGNIFICENT GEORGIAN BRICK COLONIAL IN ROSLYN HARBOR
- SOLD! MEDITERRANEAN STYLE RANCH LOCATED ON OVER TWO ACRES IN MUTTONTOWN
- SOLD! Very Rare Custom Built ‘Frank Lloyd Wright’ Prairie House Designed By Edgar Tafel