Reminiscent of Manhattan’s landmark turn-of-the-century stately brick brownstones, this private community envelopes much of the trappings of estate living, while personifying a unique visage unlike any other luxury development outside of the five boroughs. The spacious 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath triplex is set on acres of landscaped lawns, surrounded by dense greenery and sheltered by mature sky high forested pines. Within, is a unique and serene enclave showcasing the architectural elements employed by master builders of old world quality. The residence is a testament to the distinct appeal of late 19th Century city life combined with state-of-the-art technology. For more information click here.
September 10, 2018
- SOLD! Classic Country Colonial on 5 Acres in the Heart of Muttontown
- SOLD! Charming, Cozy, & Captivating Cape In The Village of Sea Cliff
- SOLD! MAGNIFICENT GEORGIAN BRICK COLONIAL IN ROSLYN HARBOR
- SOLD! MEDITERRANEAN STYLE RANCH LOCATED ON OVER TWO ACRES IN MUTTONTOWN
- SOLD! Very Rare Custom Built ‘Frank Lloyd Wright’ Prairie House Designed By Edgar Tafel