Housing Markets to Improve in 2012 Gradual improvement is expected nextyear, with existing-home sales edging up 4% to 5% and new home sales getting an even bigger boost off this year’s record lows, the chief economist of the nation’s largest real estate group said Friday (continue reading→). That, of course, is on the national level. Look for the details about the hyperlocal markets of Gold Coast in LuxuryLongIsland.com’s upcoming eNewsletter focus on the “Million Dollar Market” Report.
- SOLD! Classic Country Colonial on 5 Acres in the Heart of Muttontown
- SOLD! Charming, Cozy, & Captivating Cape In The Village of Sea Cliff
- SOLD! MAGNIFICENT GEORGIAN BRICK COLONIAL IN ROSLYN HARBOR
- SOLD! MEDITERRANEAN STYLE RANCH LOCATED ON OVER TWO ACRES IN MUTTONTOWN
- SOLD! Very Rare Custom Built ‘Frank Lloyd Wright’ Prairie House Designed By Edgar Tafel