Housing Markets to Improve in 2012 Gradual improvement is expected nextyear, with existing-home sales edging up 4% to 5% and new home sales getting an even bigger boost off this year’s record lows, the chief economist of the nation’s largest real estate group said Friday (continue reading→). That, of course, is on the national level. Look for the details about the hyperlocal markets of Gold Coast in LuxuryLongIsland.com’s upcoming eNewsletter focus on the “Million Dollar Market” Report.
September 18, 2012
February 11, 2019
April 7, 2014
- Price Improved! Regal Brick Colonial in Roslyn Country Club
- 2020 Housing Market Outlook – Maria Babaev’s Roslyn and Gold Coast Overviews
- Under Contract! Stately Brick Country Manor On Over Two Private Acres in Lattingtown
- Wishing a Happy Lunar New Year to all who celebrate
- Incredible day of real estate with closings on two of our beautiful properties in East Hills and Glen Cove!