We are now offering the last remaining authentic carriage house on Long Island with a $600,000 price reduction! This unique, turn of the century brick and slate carriage house, sits on five magnificent and private Muttontown acres. Its sprawling interior is a showcase of French architecture & design. The estate includes an optional income producing country cottage. Compound consisting of home, cottage and award winning hilltop pool complex is now offered at $2,395,000 or carriage house and pool can be purchased separately for $1,395,000.
January 23, 2015
- SOLD! Classic Country Colonial on 5 Acres in the Heart of Muttontown
- SOLD! Charming, Cozy, & Captivating Cape In The Village of Sea Cliff
- SOLD! MAGNIFICENT GEORGIAN BRICK COLONIAL IN ROSLYN HARBOR
- SOLD! MEDITERRANEAN STYLE RANCH LOCATED ON OVER TWO ACRES IN MUTTONTOWN
- SOLD! Very Rare Custom Built ‘Frank Lloyd Wright’ Prairie House Designed By Edgar Tafel